Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Hangover?
I was reading Eclipse this morning and I realized how interesting the Edward-Bella-Jacob love story goes. Haha. Of course I've read the two books before that, but, it's just so different this time. I find it cute whenever Edward gets jealous, or some sort of. Hehe.Anyway, yesterday was awesome! Haha. I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard, I almost cried. My high school buddies are just the bests! Oh my. Laughing with them makes life very light. I love them to pieces! I can't recall the time being with them crying over something, or somebody, or whatever. You've got to love life when you're with them. :)
Hmm, why do I always have to feel guilty about something I am not really guilty of? Is it because I care too much? Damn I'm getting really stressed. I want some gelato.
|
1:34 PM
