Wednesday, May 06, 2009
a day after twenty-first. familiar much. more of a deja vu.
"But how could you believe me? After all the thousand times I've told you I love you, how could you let one word break your faith in me?" -Edward, New Moon
"Pare tiwala, PUSO. Ang puso hindi napapagod." -some good friend
is it that easy for men to let go? or are just some girls so easy to let go of? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
you can never fake your good friends. sour face, huh?
"But how could you believe me? After all the thousand times I've told you I love you, how could you let one word break your faith in me?" -Edward, New Moon
"Pare tiwala, PUSO. Ang puso hindi napapagod." -some good friend
is it that easy for men to let go? or are just some girls so easy to let go of? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
you can never fake your good friends. sour face, huh?
|
11:40 PM
